Sunday 2 August 2009

Cooking is fun...

I thought it was time that I gathered some of my favourite recipes together from their homes online and put them all in one place... So here goes!

Bolognase sauce made in a slow cooker

This is simply the easiest bolognase sauce to make, if you want to make chilli add beans and a little more spice. If you want to be healthier add turkey mince not beef and for the vegetarians you can use Quorn mince...

Best ever home-made multiseed bread

Easy to follow and works every time. I have never had a loaf that didn't turn out amazing from this recipe. Simply follow the ingredients down the list into the breadpan - turn it on... wait and Voila! amazing homemade bread... At a fraction of the cost of store bought and soooo much better for you!

Chocolate & nut brioche bread and butter pudding

In a word - DIVINE! Tastes out of this world, light fluffy (thats the brioche) creamy, chocolatey (nutella) and just simply wonderful. Yes it is indulgent but well worth it.

Caramelised carrots

I make this for people who say they don't like carrots - they seem to change their mind afterwards ;o) Again it is simple to do and nothing too expensive is needed - carrots are one of the cheapest, most readily available and versatile vegetable out there...




As you can probably tell by now my motto with food is "keep it simple sweetie"... and yes I do make food that you would want to "KISS"!




I am going to be adding more of my recipies as I upload them so do pop back to see what is new on a regular basis.... Just click on subscribe at the bottom of the page and e-blogger will keep you up to date ;o)

No comments: