Thursday 6 August 2009

The lunar eclipse 5-6th August 2009

I am sure that there will be lots of people on "t'interweb" that can tell me more about the spiritual significance of this event, as I know very little about it...

What I do know about are the tarot cards and in particular the fae cards.... So, I asked the fae to pick a card to signify this event and their choice was the Ace of wands.


My interpretation of this card is that now is the time to start something new with determination and strength. The red crystal on top of the griffin feathers and oak branch connecting to the earth brings great power and significance to this event. Pick wisely and have the courage of your convictions... The card is very autumnal in nature, so I fell that the changes that you put into place now will begin to show their effects in autumn (fall).

As you may have noticed from my brief profile as well as a spiritualist I am a scientist - for those of you also interested in the science behind a lunar eclipse this is a good site lunar eclipses explained

No comments: