Monday 24 August 2009

Spring Cleaning in Summer?

I guess Spring Cleaning is just a fact of life? My Other Half (I refuse to say better!) has been on holiday for the last 2 weeks and boy does it show! The house is a bombsite.... So Spring Cleaning it is...

He has been warned to clear up all his precious belongings before I start - but well, let's just say there wasn't much activity last night!

Now... how am I going to do this? Lots of black sacks... all his belongings that are scattered around the house are going into black sacks and then I will put them into his study... that is if I can open the door! The laundry will go into one of the 4...yes 4! laundry bins he owns rather than decorating the bedroom and bathroom floors... Thankfully we don't share a bathroom and mine is at least a feminine fragrant area to which I can escape!

I guess I am not the only harassed housewife out there - well these articles sure make that plain!
Harrassed Housewife - part 1
Harrassed Housewife - part 2

O well back to cleaning... model aeroplanes to move next :o(

No comments: